c'mere/go'way
0
comments
|
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Eeeeeeeeee! Only three sleeps now.
Gawd, I'm a mess...I go from getoverhererightnowIwanttojumpyou to omgwhatamIdoinghe'sastrangerandIdon'twantanycomplicationsinmylife.
[a.k.a. c'mere/go'way]
Both of us have imagined what will transpire at the airport. Who will see who first? How will it go? He said that's the only thing he can see in his mind. Not being in Calgary or anything else...just the airport. I told him, Me too. But that's a lie. I can picture him everywhere in my house: sitting across from me in the living, hanging out on the Happy Deck, making food in the kitchen, upstairs (!), walking on the pathways... I guess it's easier for me to picture him in the settings I am familiar with, but he can't see any of that because he hasn't seen any of it yet.
I can't help but see him everywhere.
You know, he's intimated that he wants to sell his stuff...perhaps move...I'm pretty sure he's talking about here. I mean, I'm no idiot...he's mentioned it enough in various forms. But what about working here...I mean, this is to say that we both know 100% in our hearts, minds, body and soul that we should be together, because that would all be one HUGE leap otherwise...how would he work here? He's not from a commonwealth country. Would CBE even consider hiring a foreigner above a Canadian?
(I'm sorry I have to say this/think this/agonize over this but [and I know he is NOTHING like RB...nothing] what if the situation is the same as it was with RB? I can not survive being accountable for another person. I can't.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home