<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

will he?

0 comments | Friday, July 17, 2009

does he really know what he is getting himself into?
do i look smaller on camera?
will he turn and run when he sees me? will he be unlike any man I have ... known?
will he?
will he show me that my flaws are quirks instead?
will he know me?
will he be someone that i can trust...my trust...REAL trust? will he?
can I show him what I am made of and will he still stand there?
will he show me that he adores me? (if he does)
can I have these expectations of a man I have never met? will he allow me to have them?
i hope he doesn't run away
dammit, i'm in like with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home