<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Open Letter to All Y'all

0 comments | Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Please stop using Christmas as an excuse not to get things done. Seriously.
It is a holiday, yes. But do you hear people saying they can't get something done until March because of Valentine's Day?? No. You don't.
You still have to do the job you're being paid for, follow-through with commitments and be NORMAL. I can procrastinate with the rest of them, but when it comes to responsibilities to others, I'm all in. I think it just angers me when some people don't recognize that they are throwing out unfair reactions to things they just don't want to do and use Xmas as an excuse not to do it. Be honest, what's the real reason...?
For example, today is the 20th, the person I am trying to set up a meeting with JUST came back from holidays and is not going anywhere else. This is a project we are both working on so I can't just go ahead and do it all myself (as I am inclined to do). She has asked that we meet in the New Year for something that has to be COMPLETED by the 10 January. *scoff*
C'mon!
You can't meet on any day before the new year, even taking out 24-26, 31 December and 01 January, there are still eight days????!! WTF?!
*throwing my hands into the air*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home