<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2 comments | Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I just spent 3.5 hours on the phone (yes, the phone) with a new friend.
Refreshing.
I am very excited.
My old boss (who is only a few years older than me) used to say: "I'm not taking anymore applications," when we spoke of meeting people and having new faces in our lives. I kinda pity that...I mean, it's fine for him and all...he has an awesome family, his own booming business and plays fabulous music...but *click click* something is missing from all that...for ME. I've said this a few times (and lately too) how much of a high I get when I click with someone...there are few people the world shoves at us that we click with...and the older we get, I think the less people we meet...but seriously, to a fault sometimes, when i meet someone like I don't want to let go. I don't want to let go of people that are currently immersed in my life for the same reasons (plus a few more). And I don't mean in a creepy way. Heh. That...connection...those don't come by too often. You have to nurture them or they wither.
Wheeeeeeeeeee!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you haven't turned off the friend meter, Renee. I know we're far away (come and visit us bloody soon!) but we think of you often. You amazing creature you. - JT

01 December, 2006 20:10

 
Blogger boho said...

I'll never turn it off, mon ami - would never meet people like you otherwise. Miss you like crazy!

02 December, 2006 08:23

 

Post a Comment

<< Home