<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

2 comments | Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The insignificane of some situations and significance of others, definitely proves someone's worth, integrity and maturity levels by their reactions and non-reactions.
I am sometimes ashamed to be a woman when there are so many of them that are just bitches. (And I don't bandy that word about all that much because I think it applies to a select few and shouldn't be used in such harsh generalities)
Bitches, and their blogs are boring and inane and they have squeaky voices and wonky eyebrows. Hahahahahaa...I just realized that now. Oh my, I'm so much better than that...

2 Comments:

Blogger Himbly said...

are my eyebrows wonky??

28 September, 2006 06:47

 
Blogger boho said...

It's not you hunny bunny...your blog is never boring, your voice nay squeak and the brows of zee eyes, they are not el wonko.

'tis a jerk I work with...a jerk that gossips, is consistently negative in comment and appallingly complains about pretty much everything....and tries to back it all up by being all cutey-pie. most see through it. most

07 October, 2006 11:27

 

Post a Comment

<< Home