all HAIL kindergarten
1
comments
|
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Glory be the day when a boy liked me he'd pull my pigtails or punch my arm. Bewildering at first; imagining pokes, prods and tugs as being adored. Accepted though, in its weirdness.And...when the boy stopped liking me (if I didn't call like-OFF first) he'd tell me.
He'd say: "I don't like you anymore!"
Fair enough. Sorted. Clear and understood.
Hell, sometimes he'd even tell me why!
adieu immaturity, bonjour responsibility...
How is it that we all grew up, got our pass to Adulthood, started paying bills and made new aquaintances but we didn't retain the very mature aspect of saying good-bye to someone?
Right? isn't that the way it happened? Aren't we too immature, too egotistic to actually laden ourselves with a smudge of guilt to let someone know you are no longer interested...
Give me back some of that age six wisdom and courtesy. I wouldn't have it any other way


1 Comments:
I pulled your hair a few times!!
But it didn't mean nuthin'...just that you're nice and I'm a jackass.
05 September, 2006 11:20
Post a Comment
<< Home