1
comments
|
Monday, July 17, 2006
i know this girl...
...and she just got to fly a helicopter
you must not lose faith in humanity. humanity is an ocean...if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. -- mahatma gandhi
1
comments
|
Monday, July 17, 2006
i know this girl...
1 Comments:
I was in Chapters and I was in line and I was looking at the books near the lady and the lady was at the cash register and I looked in the book and it was about our province and it was about the history of names of alberta and I looked at the back to see the names and your last name was in there, like, 3 times, like, your last name on its own, then two other guys with your last name.
But then the lady at the register was looking and she called me and I had to go pay for stuff and then I had to leave.
are you famous?
20 July, 2006 19:00
Post a Comment
<< Home