high
0
comments
|
Thursday, June 16, 2005
I'm actually buzzing right now...I've been speaking with one of the founders of the Afghanistan women's organization (referring to previous post); we had an excellent talk and we were discussing our synchronicity stories and people and the organization and everything in between. And I'm attending an upcoming presentation sponsored through this organization and she mentioned a woman I "have to" speak to, who's basically doing exactly what I want to be doing - working with and for women in third world countries.
The buzz is because something has actually been MISSING from my life and I realized just now what it is...I haven't been volunteering since last year and after speaking with Janice, I and getting involved, I feel all invigoraty again! So much of my time had been consumed by work and school that I neglected that one part of my life that is so valuable to me.
Back on the horse...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home