<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

you sunk my battleship

0 comments | Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Here are some words that were used to scour the internet and my blog was hit several times. (it's from my site meter...it tells me what people typed into search engines to get to my page...)
I’ve extrapolated on a few as they weren’t obvious to me why my blog was included in a search engine find.

poetry about rape | poetry, rape | poetry of rape
Jimmy Armbrust (x2)
napoleon dynamite sound bites sweet
campsite girls 3
kitten wars (x 3)
what does the left side of the brain do/
dirty girls
girl
ashes and snow directions | ashes and snow location | "Ashes and Snow"
"you must not lose faith in humanity, humanity is an ocean. If a few drops”
guy on girl tv
girls and beer
xxx little girl (OMG! how fucking disturbing! this is why it linked to my blog: “Runs Like A Girl. You must not lose faith in humanity ... my digits are xxx-xxxx....are you game? " I BLOCKED HIM. posted by Little Miss Clever Trousers ...”)
girl juice (link: Runs Like A Girl. You must not lose faith in humanity ... since i've been experimenting so much lately with juice (and every batch involved CARROTS) I thought I'd shine a ...) Haahaha someone searched for 'girl juice'
kill boss
labatt beer girls | budweiser girls
doodie girl (link was to a comment: ... Runs Like A Girl. You must not lose faith in humanity ... HAHAHA...I thought that was the guy from Doodie.com!!! ahhh...I love recognising the work of artists....)
left right brain test | right brain left brain test
runs like a girl t-shirt (no fooling...hmmmmmm)
arrested development sound bites
freak a girl
girl hot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home