<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

pain that makes me cry

0 comments | Tuesday, May 31, 2005

where i have been:
for over two weeks now, I have been in excrutiating pain caused from an inflamed sciatic nerve, caused from a slipped disc.
IF you have ever had an issue with your very own sciatic nerve
(ihateyouihateyouihateyou), you'll know why I've had to cry. There were times, at the peak of the pain meter, where I almost prayed...and I'm not a prayer. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I couldn't sleep, sit, walk, stand, bend my leg, extend my leg or anything that required any sort of exertion at all. It's better now (thanks for all your support, drop-ins, phone calls, trips to the hospital and food drop offs to keep me sane and alive), but I still have problems standing for more than two minutes or walking too far or for too long.

I feel like a stodgy old lady: OOoooooEeeEEeee...my sciatica! (the voice in my head vaguely resembling George's mom, from Seinfeld)

I'm going for pain-free by the middle of June...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home