<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

whatevs

1 comments | Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thanks Tim for being one of three people that has said I can New York it without spending scads of money...he gave me tips on getting into a few places and suggested I cycle around/through central park...OOooooo and suggested a little French Bistro called Pastis

I need to pop in on the Moby, too...
And to the New York Earth Room
Keep the New York tips coming, folks!

Oh, and viva la tico, KB! Remember what we talked about... :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

It's sad I only live a few hours from NYC, but know very little about it. From what I recall, Little Italy had excellent dining bargans. And the soup kitchen near Wall Street is fantastic.

23 April, 2005 06:49

 

Post a Comment

<< Home