freak magnet
2
comments
|
Thursday, March 31, 2005
as many of you know, i have been [unofficially] dubbed a freak magnet. they all seem to swarm to me. in a large crowd of all sorts of people...i am the one they inevitably start talking to or fall asleep on my shoulder or show me their drawings...
well, there is also another breed of freak that has found me...through Friendster. He's an angry young man...I say creepy. Read:
" Okay....I think I've tried messaging you like 2 or 3 times and haven't gotten a response and I even mentioned you could access my picture on MSN by adding me (xxx@hotmail.com) and viewing my profile to see the picture. I mentioned that my picture was crappy and that I am attractive in person but once again....no response so truthfully I'm a little ticked because I don't tend to get ignored in "real" life so I thought I would message you once more, despite my gut feeling that I won't get a response this time but I don't give up easy and I thought I would make one final attempt to see if I could actually get a response this time.
So here's the deal....I'm gonna make it interesting for you. Whether you've seen my picture or not....you obviously seem to doubt that I am attractive so I'm gonna make a bargain with you: Meet me for a coffee......and if you don't find me at least reasonably attractive....I'll hand over 50 dollars no questions asked and you can leave without having to spend one single second with me. I'll even make it more valuable for you....I'll even give you a recommendation for 2 stocks you can invest your 50 buck's in with a guaranteed return. How's that? Truthfully....getting ignored ticks me off and right now I want to prove to you that people actually can be attractive in person without appearing so online.
If you think I am full of B.S., well, lets put my sincerity and honesty to the test...I'm definitely up for it if you are. With that said, my digits are xxx-xxxx....are you game? "
I BLOCKED HIM


2 Comments:
that is creepier than all the marriage proposals my gay friend gets from russian women on friendster.
03 April, 2005 15:11
see what I have to deal with?!
04 April, 2005 10:50
Post a Comment
<< Home