Vacation all I ever wanted...
2
comments
|
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
So, hey, I'm going to California for a much-needed holiday (I guess holidays are always ~needed~...
The plan is to prolly mostly hang around ze ocean, flirt with a few boys, check out some California cuisine, visit some pals, take pics, poke a movie star in the ribs, save a great white shark from an aquarium, walk around...
So far it's San Fran, Ventura, LA...I wouldn't mind going to Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo...but what else can I do? I don't want to be incredibly lazy, but I also don't want to have an itinerary that's packed with touristy crap.
One thing I am sad about is I'll miss hooking up with my dear friend, Avner from Israel, who's in LA. We'll miss each other by just over a week. *sniff sniff*
What else can I do?


2 Comments:
Fisherman's Wharf in San Fran for the best damn seafood outside of Boston!
22 March, 2005 20:29
Thanks for the info! I hear it's a great place to wander around too.
23 March, 2005 10:12
Post a Comment
<< Home