0
comments
|
Friday, June 10, 2005
I sure do love Clean Sheet Day!
I've always had this little dilemna with myself about whether I should fold the sheets well...or just fold them. I mean, they're prolly filed away in a linen closet, right? Who really cares, right? But the Folding Princess within me usually wins and I ~try~ to fold the snuggy sheet properly and inevitably fail miserably because the elasticized corners always foul things up - so, I just do a couple tucks here and creative folds there and be done with it.
I think I mentioned this to momsie once and last night in a "bag of things you might like to have" there it was, this scrap of paper solving my lifelong sheet crisis.

Oh, and also, to prove how much of a pack rat my mom is, she handed me a little box (like jewellry-size) with an elastic around it. And she's laughing. I roll my eyes and mutter: "Oh, gawd...what's this?" All she could do was laugh... Okay, so, inside...was my old RETAINER!!! As in, the after-braces appliance from when I was like 12! You know you're a pack rat when...
And no, it didn't fit anymore.
:)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home