<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

the joy of drop-bys

0 comments | Thursday, September 24, 2009

So, KTs cw dropped by tonight, "he was in the neighbourhood, can I drop by?"

Sure. I was only in my studying groove (which happens ever so rarely). First reaction: What's wrong? Nothing. Nothing. Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going. Okkkkk

We had a pretty good discussion. I think he's finally seeing things my way. He also seemed pretty concerned with what we all thought of him, if I thought he effed up anywhere, what this, what that... Strange, especially the 1930 drop by time. But he's never lied to me yet. (But what the hell was he doing here?! Really. (pause) Really.

Hmmmm...now he has me wondering.

Crap. More to fret about it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home