<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

PALM THIS!

0 comments | Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not only have I had to replace my Tungsten T|X twice, but they harassed me for two and a half weeks to return my old one (as they'd sent my replacement ahead), which I sent to them the day after I received my replacement. I had to WASTE time finding the FedEx pick up/drop off statement proving the shipment made it to their warehouse and they still kept phoning me!!! Obviously, not the best tracking and communication there.
But today topped it all. A $299.00 charge on my credit card statement that they don't have record of!!! First they said, "Oh, it ~must~ be the charge for the PDA you never returned."

*blink blink*

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!! Not two months later and they STILL don't have that adjusted. But wait, "No, that's not what it is we don't have any charges that get billed at $299.00"

Yah, and?

"I don't know what this is..."

The supervisor was just as helpful.

My bank has started an investigation.

C'mon iPhone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home