4
comments
|
Sunday, March 25, 2007
weird about the squirrels, hey...
you must not lose faith in humanity. humanity is an ocean...if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. -- mahatma gandhi
4
comments
|
Sunday, March 25, 2007
weird about the squirrels, hey...
4 Comments:
what squirrels?
26 March, 2007 07:48
One morning I was the unfortunate victim of witnessing a squirrel-death. he just FELL out of the tree. Now, knowing me it got to me a bit, you know...being RIGHT there when he took his last breath...sad
But, no word of a lie, the next morning the first thing I see outside my front door, a black squirrel scampering up a tree (no more DOWN!!). Then, on my routine drive, I saw about another eight black squirrels (as was the colour of Squirrel Number One) running around.
which is why the "weird"
27 March, 2007 18:20
Yeah. Weird.
Like you...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...*running away sticking my tongue out*
27 March, 2007 23:36
*trip*
28 March, 2007 21:54
Post a Comment
<< Home