1
comments
|
Saturday, February 18, 2006
Then I find out an old friend died ... my brudder is closer to him than I am...I think he saw him as a father figure. He lived in B.C. I lived with him and his son (all roommate-based) for a few months before I took off for New Zealand. Nice guy, VERY rough around the edges, stubborn, had his way of doing things, liked playing with people's heads and laughing about it (nothing ever mean)...just being a little trickster. Tough cookie...but all soft and gooey on the inside. (Just like my older brother)
He hanged himself. His son is here...going out there in a few days...didn't say much about the note, but brudder said he'd tell me more when he hears more. (I'm glad my bro has new baby to at least absorb the shock for a bit. we'll have to talk soon.)
*sigh*
R.I.P. Reg


1 Comments:
sorry to hear that, ren
19 February, 2006 03:40
Post a Comment
<< Home