<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

buy a watch...and USE IT!

0 comments | Wednesday, November 02, 2005

RANT ON

I think of all the pet peeves I have, of which there are several, I mostly detest lateness. I do not like that people casually toss around excuses about their tardiness and attribute some lame-ass reason that's supposed to just get 'em off the hook. It's supposed to erase my time they have wasted. It's supposed to just be thrown to the wind in a casual, matter-of-fact motion with absolutely no regard to the intricacies of meeting up with someone in a busy, busy world. Why not just be on time? Don't say 1030 if you mean 11...say 11 and be there! Gawd! I'd seriously love to know how much time has been frittered away WAITING FOR SOMEONE! Honestly, it shouldn't matter if you're friends, it's a maintenance person, it's a meeting or it's hair appointment. Simply put: There is a lack of respect for the other person. There is little regard for what MY time is worth and what a blazing inconvenience this delinquent behaviour causes me. It's just so bloody RUDE!

RANT OFF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home