today's observation
0
comments
|
Thursday, October 27, 2005
So, I go to the University today to pay my pledge and get my swag for the annual Uni radio funding drive. And I walk in the offices and there's two guys talking about geodesic domes and one of them has a wire pyramid on his head (worn like a hat). I walk by and just give him a yer-fucked-look. Then I hear him telling the grandpa-wearing-hippy-bearded guy that he's the only one with balls big enough to actually wear said pyramid. And continues to expel the mysteries and benefits of the pyramid (any pyramid, i think).Up until then I thought he was either joking or stoned...so, I look up at them at this point and they catch my glance...the triangle guy gives me the 'what-are-youuuuuu-looking-at?'-look and I say: "But ~why~ are you wearing it on your fucking HEAD?"
And they both scoffed me...(they actually SCOFFED!) and left the room.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home