<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

great date, hunny bunny

1 comments | Friday, November 26, 2004

New boy calls me - asks when I'll be ready to go out last night (we had a date!). Comes over to pick me up and was in a suit, looking mighty fine I might add...so, I'm all scrambling to change from my jeans and a t-shirt. He won't tell me where we're going. Said it's a new place I've never been to before and either had he.

alright...

(me and destination surprises aren't usually the best of pals...he assured me we'd have fun)

alright...

Went out for dinner first. It was amazing! Yummmmmm...

(me still all nervous over new places, try to wheedle it out of him...soooooo, where we goin' next? *smile* He's too clever for me, that one. Dammit!)

He couldn't remember exactly where it was so we drove about aimlessly for a few minutes...then he goes: "There! That's it!".
And I'm all: "dude, that's a massage parlour."
And he's all: "It's not a massage parlour! The place beside it."
OOOoooOOOOOO...well, in THAT case...
"down the alley," he says
getting better...
We pull a Yuey (hmmmmmm...never actually spelled out U-turn slang before) and get rock star parking right in front.
Indeed it is down an alley...more of a dark passage to a dark door with a shining (not blilnking) sign on top proudly displaying its name: BACKLOT.
Boy opens the door and sorta ushers me to "go ahead"...me, still all trepidatious about the surprise destination, says, "how 'bout YOU go first"
and he does...
just as I see a rather large sign (not blinking or shining) that says GAY PREMISES.
In mid-entry, I yoinked his arm back and informed him of my discovery...we shuffled our way back to the car...giggling.
And we went to the No-Name Bar instead.

Not that I'm against those kinds of bars (heh heh) but perhaps not on an early Thursday night. And perhaps not so much a bar...perhaps a club...

Yah, funny story, hey?!

Shut up.

Later...we laughed at all the even funnier things that could have happened had we ignored said sign.
Perhaps another day, my friends. Perhaps another day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Himbly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*gasp*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's wicked, dude!

26 November, 2004 16:43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home