weakend news
0
comments
|
Monday, November 01, 2004
A dear friend of mine married her sweetie. It was a beautiful wedding, lots of friends (too many Steph-atinis and Blushing Brides though...wooo!)...they're going to be the happiest married couple EVER!
Get this: I made new boy homemade soup yesterday (complete with pumpkin)...WTF?! Need to have more soup nights...soup and Cranium. Anyway, I digress...New boy doesn't have family here, so I like doing a few odd special things for him once in awhile. Not TOO many though...tee hee. He's on a I-Won't-Eat-Anything-With-Curry-In-It kick that he better tire of soon, cuz me likey curry. And it ~almost~ went into the soup, so he's lucky I like him a bit more than curry.
First year EVER that I didn't do spit for Halloween. I'll have to try twice as hard next year. I saw three people though doing the static-cling costume...with socks and dryer sheets pinned to their clothes. *yawn* One girl I spoke to said she went as a chessboard...I tired of her descriptive dialogue before she was halfway done...I wasn't ~really~ interested in how she made herself look like a game. But I'm polite so I nodded lots.
Had friends over on Friday night and we played Cranium. How much do I love that game? Lots.We laughed a ton. I think I want to quit my job and just play that game. And also, I want a dog. I doubt I'll get either real quick.
I had some oatmeal this morning.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home