<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I think I'm getting old...

2 comments | Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The wrist that I have broken bones in twice is all achey...I attribute it to the f*cking cold. Calgary is cold, right now it is -5 degrees Celcius; which is nothing compared to the bitterness of an added wind chill factor and a minus 20-some-odd temperature rating.
People complain about the places they live often...I only hate the cold here. Why do I stay?
I want to live somewhere that doesn't require a block heater.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rjak said...

Dude...did you remove your picture because you're totally hot and had dozens of creepy guys emailing you to get dates?

If so.... HAAAA HAAAA

If not, gimme that look that lets me know you hate me, but still kinda love me.

21 October, 2004 08:16

 
Blogger boho said...

Not bloody likely, pal. But thanks for the ego boost!

22 October, 2004 11:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home