<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

my canadian weekend

0 comments | Monday, September 13, 2004

Rellys were in from out of town and the more wine we all consumed the funnier we all became. Thank you grapes.

I slept too much. Why? I seriously think it's something I'm eating (damn the gluten!!!) that's making me feel so fatigued. So, after work I'm going to go running and see if that releases any unwanted toxins. Then the fam and I are all going to my favourite vegetarian Chinese restaurant.

Typically, not one to rave about toilet paper, I'm all in a tizzy over the new TP I got this weekend. I grabbed it as the announcer guy said the store was closing in five minutes, not paying attention to what soon became the cushiest, best nose-blowin', soft poo tickets ever to grace my home.

- the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home