Are we allowed to be honest and normal now?
0
comments
|
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
I have a date tonight.
Once we pass a certain age, are we 'allowed' to stop pussy-footing around and acting all coy and saying things we're 'supposed to' say and playing games and .... seriously, can we all just act normal, say what we wanna say and not put on any damn masks?!
I'm all about a bit of mystery and I like the whole flirty-newness about dating, but I'm not going to agree with you if I disagree and if you're not funny, I'm not laughing. But if you intrigue me, I'll ask more questions; if you're polite and friendly, respect will follow. (And I don't mind if you love your pets, but don't Loooooooove your pets)
Don't be an ass. Make me laugh. That's all I want. . . . (Oh! and a chin-up bar) (and a doggie)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home