update...i'm sure you care
0
comments
|
Thursday, October 28, 2004
My wrist is better. Thanks to the Chinese Doctor. I also had 13 needles stuck in my face by his cohort...all in the name of vanity...apparently, it's a technique employed to reduce one's wrinkles (if one has them) but he was merely practising on me. Seven to 12 sessions was recommended to see results...he said I didn't need it anyway. HOO-ray me and my not-crowsfooty face! But he's charging the richy riches over 100 smackers a session. Hey, it's better than surgery!
That guy I mentioned awhile ago...the one I said I couldn't get over....I got over! Himbly is friend-proud of me.
Ahimsa: There was a HUGE mofo of a fly in the office and Pat wanted to kill it....I said "Nooooooooooo". He asked if it was cuz it was one of God's creatures (*snicker*)...anyway, we trapped it in a cup and sent him on his way (in minus 10 weather). Pat talked to the fly in the cup and said: "If it wasn't for her, you'd be dead. Now, go die of natural causes." hahahahahhahaaaa
My good friend is getting married this weekend. It's going to be an amazing wedding and party. They are such great people...and the groom-to-be likes to make sure everyone is as sauced as him. And the bride-to-be is one of the most generous, kind and sweet women I know. I'm happy to be a part of it all!
What can I say about new boy...AG? I think the best part is we really like just hanging out together...doesn't seem to matter what we do...we amuse each other. Did I mention he was younger than me? Who hasn't been though...strange...I think I've only ever dated two men that were older than me. Prolly cuz I'm immature (ha!). I think I may have Peter Pan Syndrome - the Girl version. "...[he] had an adult understanding of adult responsibilities...one with the experience and brains to see all he was locked out of" or " unable to cope with adult feelings and responsibilities"
There are a few things happening here in the damn prairies, more specifically, the people in the damn prairies, which makes me ponder how fragile the strings between us all are...how frayed they can become, how they snap, how some get stronger...how valuable some become.
I have no pictures for anything this time...deal with it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home