taghurt - sorta like yoghurt but without the 'y' and the 'o'
1
comments
|
Thursday, January 05, 2006
so, Himbly tags me to write five weird things about myself...
first thought: i'm not weird!
second thought: oh yah, wait, i am...shit! Only FIVE?!
i'll be like her (that freak bitch *poke*) and just write mine as they pop into my head. unlike himbly: mine are prolly lame
one: I still make a little squiggle on the top right hand corner of an envelope before i stick a stamp over it. I think it relates back to something I read when I was a kid about women? girls? confined in a prison or camp or hiding or something like that. Anyway, this person eventually escaped and it was due in part by an extremely clever, bold and daring clue on their most recent arrival of an envelope/parcel. The recipient's address was skewed ever so slightly to point to the stamp, and under the stamp was a clue that led to their escape.
Something like this:
maybe not so obvious...I just made this quickly, but I wanted to have this thought visualized.two: When I go into a new building, house, band venue, hotel, etc. (basically, ~inside~) I instinctively always look for exits: How many are there, where are they located, what are they located near, etc.). This aids in my never-ending adventures of Smoke Bombing. And also, I've always been terrified of being trapped inside a burning building - a.k.a. escape route.
(Smoke Bomb clarification: I'm bored, tired, have something better to do, hate you, just don't wanna be at this place at this particular time, etc.).
three: no matter what the movie is or how much I want to see it - if it's playing in a theatre, it's on TV or at home, - if I miss the start of a movie I will not stay to watch it. I don't like missing dialogue, the filmography, something that's integral to the movie...nothing. Hence, I'm usually WELL-prepared for any movie-watching, which also includes arriving on time (which ~could~ segue into another weird thing about me, but it's not that weird, so I'll just mention it here: I get QUITE agitated with people when they are late, make me late or cause any lateness that I am a part of.)
four: i like bugs and snakes and rats and 'piders
five: Synchronicity: with many things, spirits, buildings, people and even myself. To explain further is a completely new story...actually, completely new blog! So, I leave it at that.
Five.
*wiping hands off* DONE!
I tag thee, Ming


1 Comments:
hahahahahaha...
05 January, 2006 22:53
Post a Comment
<< Home