list time...
2
comments
|
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
These are things I do not like right now:
- Calgary and it's smoke-free by January 2008 bullshit. HELLO?! Isn't the rest of Alberta, nay Canada, practically smoke-free already? Why are we waiting for another two years?!! Oh, but I forgot patios are smoke-free - good thing in the WINTER!
How did I used to like those places that smell up your hair and make your lungs seize up, your throat go dry, leave every article of clothing you have on reeking of cigarette smoke? How did I used to smoke?! Mind you, it was fairly innocuous...the small amount that I did. But I did do harm to those around me and to me. At least I was courteous and didn't smoke at a table of non-smokers, I didn't smoke in front of people that didn't...ESPECIALLY children. Oh how I hate the casualities of that little war.
Whoa. Rant OVER. This was meant to be a list not a purge.
Okay...
- the Mainstream.
- that piercing squeal of small children
- people with no souls
- cowards...if you are one: Go and face up to whatever or whoever you are avoiding. Do it now!
- Stephen Harper's Lego hair

- apathy
- my day job
- certain people that I shouldn't dislike, but I do
- people that complain, but don't offer solutions or suggestions
- ebayers who rip people off
- mean people
- stuff I missed out on
- spyware and the assfaces that create it
These are things that I do like right now:
- my cats
- my new house, although the backend of it is very cold in the minuses
- the Red Cross
- people who shake the system
- music...all the music I have in my collection and all the music I haven't discovered yet
- independence
- the cheap Hungarian wine that Himbly and I discovered a few years ago...I have other people hooked on it now
- cheese


2 Comments:
"Lego hair" - LOL
05 January, 2006 12:25
So what DID you end up doing for New Years in Calgary, ranting aside? Don't diss lego hair--you can snap it off and easily mix and match tops for Harper whereas you can't make anything stick with paunchy Paul Martin..except sleaze.
05 January, 2006 14:11
Post a Comment
<< Home