<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

1 comments | Sunday, January 01, 2006

It seems I can't avoid this for too much longer. With only a few hours left in the hol-i-day I have managed to almost completely avoid blogdom.
Don't even want to mention last night.

I'll be glad when everyone can focus on something else.
*all the sheep in the barn say: Baaaaaaaa!*

Which reminds me of a 'joke':
How do you get a hundred Canadians out of the pool?

"HEY! Get out of the pool!"


See, we Canardians are sometimes referred to as rather lackadaisical and without a backbone, without a thought of our own. We just listen to whatever anyone tells us to do, follow along, don't make any ~waves~ and don't (ABOVE ALL) question anything.

*HONK!*

Are how SOME Canadians are perceived. There are others, there are those that do question, that do speak out, that do make a difference...for the good of our communities, our country...even our world. It seems they are few and far between though: I'm sad to say. They are, unfortunately, out numbered by the beasts, by selfishness, by cowardice and by your neighbours. But damn the good ones stand out.

Once again my discursiveness has got the best of me. And I've only partially touched the surface of the proverbial iceberg.
adieu

1 Comments:

Blogger goingspatial said...

Hey RLAG -> you're one of the better people hon' and don't you get crushed by the rest. It is the beginning of a brand new year and I am excited for the opportunities and feel like it is time for a fundamental change in my life. Keep ya posted.

Love ya.

M

02 January, 2006 05:08

 

Post a Comment

<< Home