<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

people are cool

0 comments | Sunday, December 04, 2005

I mentioned to my neighbour that I had to fit buying-a-shovel into my schedule...when I arrived home the other night, there was a shovel leaning against the side of my house. Up until then, both neighbours (for three days...oops!) had shovelled my front walk for me. Neighbours are cool

My friends are just always cool.

The ghost in my house has a fascination with towels. Once, I knew I forgot to bring a towel with me to the shower as I got distracted (bright shiny objects syndrome) and I shivered at the thought of streaking across the cold floor to get one, but as I opened the shower curtains there was one (usually I have two, but who's complaining?!) folded on the floor. SWEAR! Last week my tea towels and wash cloths were all re-folded...they'd become 're-arranged' when I moved the storage thingy cuz I spilled the plant watering thingee and water went everywhere. Ghosts are cool.

I just googled 'good human' found a link to 'good human eggs' - that's not so cool; 'good person' summoned only fragmented words and too much religious crap - likewise, uncool.

I'll remain humbled to seek goodness ... and coolness... by those that surround me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home