Renée in Wonderland
0
comments
|
Saturday, December 03, 2005
It all starts with the hole, doesn't it?
I've had a bit of the ol' DRINK ME libations and noshed on a few EAT ME bikkies today. Yes, all that adventure in one day. The Rabbit has made another appearance and has left as ridiculously and cryptically as he entered. Before his imminent departure we hastened to entertain the notion of yelling, to contest the loudest of the two, he won...he was indeed the loudest. His surliness only made me more charming. I do believe it turned his head. I challenged him to a duel of politeness and that, he lost. I won. And with that, the hat was tipped and he scurried off. He did request my company ... to join him, wherever he was going, but I declined until he could show me his refined side.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home