an open letter to the assface that broke into my car...
0
comments
|
Friday, December 09, 2005
Dear Jerk,
You must be a very quiet person, because my car was right outside my bedroom window and I didn't even hear you smash the driver-side windows (plural). I didn't hear you rummage around MY stuff and then deftly make your get-a-way. I didn't hear you because I was sound asleep in my safe little home, dreaming about monkeys and happy chickens and a handsome man (one who doesn't send crappy, ambiguous emails).
I hate you.
Give me back my stuff.
P.S. In the greater scheme of things, I would like to believe that you had a reason for this.
If this was a reckless, ruthless and mean act of criminality, then I would like to see you get what you deserve - two-fold. Jerk.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home