An Open Letter to the Jerk That Smashed My Car Window
Hey Jerk,
Have you met the other jerk that broke into my car less than two years ago? Do you know each other? Run in the same seedy crowd. Are you related? I bet you are. I bet you both live in the same trailer park and like to terrorize your neighbours. Hell no, you don't just let strangers taste your misplaced anger and violence. You like to spread it around. I know that's true because my neighbours hate you too. They also wish words with you for smashing and stealing their stuff too.
It's more than the violation, the pondering of WHY MY CAR?? (on the whole block, you smash just MY window with your prickly little metal bat, if you're going on a rampage, why just one car? Was my car the target? Was I? You little effer...for making me feel that way!!!), it's the inconvenience of it all. I still don't have a window, I have garbage bags...which I can't bloody see through! it was the weekend, and now it's a holiday, so not only are salvage yards not open, but glass shops are also closed.
So, when is it that you can come over and help me either find the right window at a scrapyard or drive me to work and pick me up after dropping my car off at a glass shop.
And for all your effort, right from the beginning, I'll let you pay for it all too. Gimme your wallet.


<< Home