<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7786027?origin\x3dhttp://eeners.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

synchronicity part deux

0 comments | Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So, yesterday...
I wanted to get a hold of this guy I know in NYC, but for some reason his contact was missing from MSN, I had no previous emails from him (as my HD was recently wiped out), I couldn't remember the name of his e-business ...
The reason for my sudden need to contact him stems back to an absurd conversation I was having with my friend, Julie at a local lounge that was rather busy that night and therefore, quite noisy. She was telling me about a fella her husband used to work with who does research on big horned sheep, but I kept hearing 'big orange sheet'. (Say it out loud, you'll see how the misinterpretation took place). And she was giving me weird looks cuz I was trying to imagine what sort of research there would be on big orange sheets: how glorious it would be to see these audaciously orange sheets flung out across green hills in the middle of nowhere.... And I was hurling back equally weird looks at her...until one of us broke the confusion ... we coagulated both stories and laughed until we cried. Then when our friends joined us, the story was re-told. Julie's MSN name still reflects that evening's head-shaking misunderstanding.

How does this relate to your friend in New York?
Well, a few nights ago after studying, and unable to sleep, I flicked the TV on hoping it would soothe me to sleep and I wasn't sure if I saw it correctly or not, but I through half-asleep eyes I noticed there were these huge BIG ORANGE SHEETS billowing around these towering structures...I let it slide, but googled it in the morning and sent Julie the site. Weird, hey?!
_H1U0585T _H1U0870T
So, this is why I wanted to find Jon...to see if he'd taken any pictures of The Gates. He's a photographer and in New York. And, no word of a lie, he MSNed me
yesterday at about 930pm...to say hi.
SHUT UP!
I know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home