spaces
0
comments
|
Friday, September 26, 2008
Always dreaming about big houses...big places where people live. Not necessarily where I live. Not necessarily a house. It could be that I am always searching for something, maybe it was lost, maybe I just like hunting around...but I am ALWAYS looking for something. There's people in these big places constantly. Just hanging out, lolly-gagging.
Whatever.
Sometimes these dreams can be combined with the peeing dreams.
Maybe one day I'll find what I'm looking for ... and I'll have emptied my bladder at an appropriate time. :) But it's weird, because since my search and rescue days I have always peed when I had the chance...cuz you never know when you'll be able to again and where it will be.
I am always aware of this empty space. It surrounds me. Maybe that's what I've been missing. The spaces around me. And I can never find them because I'm always chasing what I think it is.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home